Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Seeking Healthier Recipes

Hi all,

I've recently switched from a highly active job with no snack machines to a desk job with two break rooms in the building. I was doing well on my weight loss goals (I lost 10 pounds between October and December), but when I made the switch I gained 5 of it back because my Coca-Cola addiction came back with a vengance. As I switch back to water, I thought it would be good also to track my calories. The food diary helps me stay honest with myself.

I really liked this site because of the mobile version which lets me add my meals as I go and tracks a whole list of other nutrients. Beyond the high sugar intake (from the Coke), I've noticed I don't get any monosaturated and polysaturated fats (the good fats). Anyone have suggestions for recipes with lower carbs (I get a lot of those already) and more good fats?

Thanks,
Alicia

Replies

• anner53108
    anner53108 Posts: 103
    Hi Alicia!

There's a message board specifically for recipe sharing -- I'm sure you'll find lots of possibilities there! :)

~ Ann
  • amsecord
    amsecord Posts: 9 Member
    Sorry, I was just starting to explore the forum, and noticed the other board after I posted this. Any chance this post could be moved to the other one?