I Want ABS!

Options
I am 18 yrs old and 112.6lbs. I really want abs. I only eat 1200 calories a day and sometimes go over once or twice a wk. I exercise at the gym, at home with my boyfriend (weight lifting), and do zumba. But, still no abs. What should I do?

Replies

• takingbackalison
    Options
    A gazillion crunches lol Idk I'm workin on that myself... I know Jillian Michaels has this abs video... maybe thats good? Idk anyone whose done it though
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    try jillians videos. .from before and after pics on here it seems to work.. if you look at threads about the 30 day shred you can see those pics.... good luck.. still looking for the abs i left behind in the labour room too.. and that last visit was 16 years ago!!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Definitely crunches, bicycle crunches, scissor kicks, plank ups, etc. Try searching routines for abs on self.com & shape.com
  • chica510
    chica510 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When you do your work out engage your core. tighten your whole middle (stomach). All the time. If you do sit ups, reversed crunch make sure your back is touching the matt.
  • aeckels616
    aeckels616 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels will build your abs. Mine are screaming after her workouts.