Hi..New to this

Options
Hey everyone my name is Tay, I'm 25 n i live in ATL. Ive always struggled with my weight going up and down so im trying to keep it balanced. My highest weight gain was 350lbs, which is not a good look for someone my height. i finally managed to stay within the 200lb range and only once did i manage to get under 200lbs. For a while Ive been content with being in the low 200's now i wanna go all out n see if i can get down to at least 175lbs. My recent weight loss goal came when my bday drew closer. I wanted to see how much i could lose before my bday which is April 2nd. From March 1st(210lbs) to today(197) i"ve lost 13lbs and I feel great. In the past i have tried every diet possible but now i'm at the point where i kno what works for me n wat doesn't so developed my own routine n diet plan based on the info i was given from personal trainers and doctors and the internet lol. So far its all been working out great. Imma continue on and see where i go..Wish me luck! and good luck to u all on achieving your weight loss and nutrional goals

Replies

• Hikaroo
    Hikaroo Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal, Tay!
    Weight is a struggle that a large majority of people have, so you are certainly not alone. Any number of things contribute.
    The things that are affordable and available to us in the US is a huge part of that.

Regardless, I hope you find what you are looking for here on MFP, and I wish you the best of luck in your progress!
    <3
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! :happy:
  • AriyahIsrael
    AriyahIsrael Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Tay and welcome to MyFit. I know what you mean at leaving the 200s...I've been stuck in the 200s since 18yrs old :-/. OMG great job at losing 13lbs and hello 100s...:). I really like your attitude and with it you'll get to 175 in no time. One thing I realized in my yo-yo weight loss journey is staying consistant and positve always brought results. I'll add you as a friend if that's ok? I'm pretty new to MyFit also and our goal weight is the same. Try the April weigh in challenge on my profile. It starts tomorrow.

Woohoo to becoming an 11 in 2011 :)!