Just an Interesting Thing I noticed...

Options
StrengthInPain
StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
So sometimes to motivate myself i have to watch those Insanity (or P90X or anything really) infomercials so that I can get my butt moving. So i was watching an infomercial recently and i noticed that some of the men's "before" pictures, they have chest hair, and the after pictures... well, they dont. i guess attractive people dont have body hair lol... anyway, i just wanted to throw that out there.

Replies

• krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    Options
    LOL good observation! They were trying to cover up before LOL
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Ya a lot of guys seem to shave their chest hair. Not sure the purpose unless they are doing body building / fitness competition, where it's normal. Pretty sure I won't be shaving my chest hair anytime soon! ;-)
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    agree! is strange....:huh:
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Lol that's great...I think from now on they should put fun shapes in the chest hair for giggles..."yeah check out my after pic, I have a strawberry on my chest" lol
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    sometimes its because people tend to take better care of themselves after losing weight...

then there is the thing i read about fitness scams, they hire actors who are in shape and pay them to gain alot of weight so in reality the after is the before and the before is the after...
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Maybe the friction of the workouts rubbed the hair off. haha
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    That doesn't explain what happened on my head though...
    :cry:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that too. But maybe marius is right and people are just taking better care of themselves.
    I mean come on....who doesn't like a clear view of abs or defined legs.......*drool*

Anyway.....I just replied to say this...."Kelly Clarkson!!!!"
    This thread totally reminded me of the waxing scene from "40 Year Old Virgin"

That is all.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that too. But maybe marius is right and people are just taking better care of themselves.
    I mean come on....who doesn't like a clear view of abs or defined legs.......*drool*

Anyway.....I just replied to say this...."Kelly Clarkson!!!!"
    This thread totally reminded me of the waxing scene from "40 Year Old Virgin"

That is all.
    Good point! If I should somehow end up with some bad *kitten* abs, I will shave all of it off so the world can see!!
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    ugh I used to have a friend whose bf shaved.... it was so gross looking when it was growing back, 5 o'clock shadow all over your chest is NOT sexy, I also met a guy who shaved EVERYTHING, so he said (I didn't wanna see) but seriously his legs, arms,...whole body, imagine how much time he spent in the bathroom lathered up in shaving cream???????
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm lucky? I'm naturally un-hairy?
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm lucky? I'm naturally un-hairy?

I thought Pandas were fuzzy:tongue:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Just like a lot of before pictures the people are pale and after they are tanned!!!

I agree though I think once people start taking better care of themselves the grooming and vanity all comes into play a bit more.