Best Company to Have Over Ever!!! And a Loss!

PrincessLaundry
PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
YEY!!! I have lost 20 pounds!!! Hooray! I am halfway to my goal! YEY ME!

AND!!!

I have the best company over ever! My Mom came to visit me and we have been walking, eating healthy, playing with the kiddos, and keeping busy. It is so nice to have someone who is visiting and doesn't try and feed me junk, have to go out to eat at places that make me feel guilty, likes to get out and about enough to keep busy but not so much that I'm exhausted each night. YEY!!!

:love:

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    YEY!!! I have lost 20 pounds!!! Hooray! I am halfway to my goal! YEY ME!

AND!!!

I have the best company over ever! My Mom came to visit me and we have been walking, eating healthy, playing with the kiddos, and keeping busy. It is so nice to have someone who is visiting and doesn't try and feed me junk, have to go out to eat at places that make me feel guilty, likes to get out and about enough to keep busy but not so much that I'm exhausted each night. YEY!!!

:love:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Glad your having a good visit with your mom! Congrats on the awesome weihgt loss:flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Yay for having an awesome mom (now we see where you get it!)
    Congratulations on hitting the 1/2 way mark!!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Good for you!! That's a huge something to celebrate - half way!! YEAH!

Great that your mother is helping and not hindering. My Mum comes to visit in a couple of weeks and it's the same thing - we've always been a super athletic and healthy family so we'll get to work out together and I can't wait to cook her some of the new meals we've been having :smile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Woooooohooooooo!!! Go you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A W E S O M E ! ! ! ! ! ! Keep at it! And enjoy having your mom! That's FABULOUS!!!! Glad to hear from you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Congrats!!! 20 lbs is HUGE. I still don't see where you need to lose another 20 though ?!?!

It's nice to hear you have such a supportive mother, too. There's nothing in the world better than that :smile: Hope the rest of the visit goes great!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    cn0101.gif

Way to go Lawndry!!!!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    :drinker: Y A Y !!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, Princess!:drinker:

What a great accomplishment! You look fantastic! And I am really glad that you are enjoying such a fun, yet healthy visit with your mom!
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Yah for you!!!!!! Mom's are the best!! My mom only lives 14 miles away, so I really don't know what life is like without her!!:happy: Congrats on the weight loss:smile::smile:
  • chrix
    chrix Posts: 23 Member
    Hey! Sweet-tart! Your success is MY success! YOU have done a great job losing and getting me up and ...... errr.. walking!

You give me incentive.... You are such an inspiration!! 20 #'s WOW!

Thanks for helping ME stay on track. I'm proud to be your MOM and so proud of your success. It is good to be able to visit and go home not feeling like I have to "pay in pounds" by dieting for weeks after a visit. Eating healthy is fun too. (It's sushi tonight! Ya-hoo!)

Do you ever just SIT? .... I guess not.... keep busy...keep moving... keep active... Keep healthy.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..!! It's not a diet---- It's a LIVE-it!

lovemeomeom

ps..... 20#'s TWENTY POUNDS>.>>... look at my tiny daughter!! WOW!!!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    That sounds AWESOME!
    Can I have your mom? :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Hey! Sweet-tart! Your success is MY success! YOU have done a great job losing and getting me up and ...... errr.. walking!

Thanks for helping ME stay on track. I'm proud to be your MOM and so proud of your success. It is good to be able to visit and go home not feeling like I have to "pay in pounds" by dieting for weeks after a visit. Eating healthy is fun too. (It's sushi tonight! Ya-hoo!)

Do you ever just SIT? .... I guess not.... keep busy...keep moving... keep active... Keep healthy.

lovemeomeom

Awww. Sooo sweet! Congrats to you both:flowerforyou:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317

lovemeomeom

Now we see where you get your sweetness from! I'm so proud of you Laundry! Congrats and keep up the great work! You're AMAZING! :heart:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    thumbsup4kk.gif
  • PrincessLaundry
    See, don't you just love having easy going healthy company!!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you Mom and everyone for your happy words which have helped me stay motivated to lose the first 20 pounds. Thank you! Only 20 to go!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    that's awesome PL.

My favorite guest is my wife's friend, who is also a Personal Trainer, and owns the Gym we go to. It's fun corrupting her. She's a cheap date, she drinks 2 glasses of wine and a beer and is trashed! I feel like Vader trying to get Luke to join the dark side. She'll be hammered by 9:00 and Kim and I will just be chuckling as we just begin getting buzzed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!