BL.. Who are you rooting for?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    My favs are Courtney & Irene, Jennifer was also a fav - I was sad to see her go home but was so impressed to see how well she's done at home!! =) There are some really strong women on this season's show! Lovin' it! =):bigsmile:
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    COURTNEY!!! She IS an inspiration!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Hannah & OB but I honestly don't think they can win since they're both already in the 1s and don't have much more to lose. I do love them though! They're hilarious.
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Arthur, but hes gone. I like Hannah, she's funny!

Moses, Rulon or Courtney. Courtney winning will be a nice ending to a long journey.
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Jay! He works so hard and kind of got screwed over earlier in the season. I was so happy he came back and would love for him to win it.
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My vote is for Courtney all the way! She and Marci are from my area and I just got to meet them and Arthur this past Tuesday. They are amazing! One thing I like about Courtney is that she's humble, but doesn't get that confused with allowing excuses for herself. She owns up to her mistakes and is happy with any weight loss. I've liked her from the start and even if she doesn't win the whole thing, she's won her life back and from getting to talk to her the other day, that's the best prize she could want.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!