New to MFP but I'm LOVIN' it!

tmontgomery69
tmontgomery69 Posts: 180 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I've have struggled with my weight since I was about 25yrs old. I never used to have to work out because I had always worked in very physically demanding jobs. About 9 years ago I took an office job and that's when all of my weight problems started. I have "struggled" with my weight ever since. I have worked out 6 days a week before and lost quite a bit of weight, only to gain it back everytime.

Food tracking is one key to weight loss and it sure has been an eye opener to me! :smile:

I've been using MFP for about 2 weeks and I'm LOVIN' it! I look forward to putting my food & exercise in daily! :wink:

Replies

• mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    I love MFP!!! I don't think I couldve lost 18lbs in 3 months with out it!!! It helps so much to be able to track everything, I love that you can get advise from people and there is a ton of support on this site.. It's Awesome! Good Luck to you..
  • tmontgomery69
    tmontgomery69 Posts: 180 Member
    I'm "addicted" to MFP! It sure does help to track your food & exercise and it's great to get support from other people that are going thru the same thing that you are! :smile:

Thank you!

Good luck to you as well!
  • Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.