Hello :)

Options
I ran to the other forums first yesterday...

I am new to this, it all started with my android and the app... I am a very busy person, my life consists of one fulltime job and a part time that some weeks turn into a fulltime.. I work 55-80h a week depending on.. Both are within retail and the stress level due to certain co workers is through the roof certain days... I have always worked a lot, but in my country as youngling I was at our farm, and through teen years I still dealt a lot with cows and horses, that or I rode my bike everywhere... after that I still had two dogs that I exercised a lot... now the dog is 10 years old and sleeps a lot, I moved here and my lifestyle turned way calmer and I ended up eating the same amount, but even more in junk food and BAM... one day the scale was on 270...

I am now slowly working on taking control over my whole life and change it, I am looking for a different carrier, where I can have a better work environment so I dont stress as much as I do... With more normal workhours... 6.30 AM to 11.00 PM is just too tiring..

that and I am trying to relearn my comunication with foods.. thus I am here...

Other than that, I am 31, have a great bf, a ton of pets, one dog, two snakes, three lizards and a tortoise..
I spend most of my freetime with the bf and the pets.. I try to get some reading in but that hasn't happened lately..

I have not kept track of what Ive been eating and drinking, thus previous weightloss has been hard.. this app really is a life savior for someone on the run like I am.. and last night when I was freaking out, (Really bad day at work), this forum totally helped me to give me some perspective..

Replies

• depri
    depri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

This is a great site and the app is equally awesome. :happy: We're all in this together.

Good luck to you! You can do it!
  • sjpraja
    sjpraja Posts: 7
    Options
    Yes welcome.

This site is new to me as well and if we work together we can all succeed. The key is consistency. I tend to fall off the boat but I find great encouragement here! Feel free to add me as a friend.