10 lbs for Summer!

Options
Hey All!!!

I have been on here before but I have fallen off. I am at the point now that I know I need to be seriously committed. i have been trying to lose 10 lbs now for over a year and the most i have gotten to was -5! I seem to always fall off track!...I need to be on point and have some strong motivators. I am part of a gym now I committed to for a year so I HAVE to go!...and I do enjoy it...I work in a restaurant and its sooooo hard not to eat those darn French Fries!!!....i need to work hard so please...I can use all the helpful and inspirational advise anyone is willing to share....work out plans...good foods .... ANYTHING!!...please help ;)

THank you!!
Warmly,
Jessica

Replies

• pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    You can do this! I would like to take off about 20. I played the kinect with my 5 year old today and it takes pictures of you while you are in action-haha. I didn't realize how thin I look. I mean people have been telling me how amazing I am looking, but of course I look in the mirror and just see fat. I guess the kinect gave me a wake up call. This is happening and I am almost there!! You can do this. I use boot camp type workouts. I work at a boot camp and sometimes I work out with the clients. I just bought a book on HIT training and am wanting to try it out. Strength training is the best possible way to get rid of that excess fat. You may gain in the long run-muscle-but you will look better!!