Red Lobster

Options
Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
My family wants to eat at RED LOBSTER this weekend and I have to go with them. I was wondering if there's anything healthy and good at the joint. Would love some advice on what to eat. Thanks!

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    My family wants to eat at RED LOBSTER this weekend and I have to go with them. I was wondering if there's anything healthy and good at the joint. Would love some advice on what to eat. Thanks!
  • michlindsay23
    Options
    You can get grilled shrimp and broccoli (substitute rice for another side of broccoli) and it isn't too bad. You can go to the website and it will tell you healthy choices of things to eat as well. Just do not eat the biscuits. They are like 160 or so calories a peice. They are my downfall. Good luck!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Make sure to ask for whatever you order to be prepared without oil. Even when they say it's grilled, most of the time they prepare it with oil. It drives me insane. Now that you've mentioned Red Lobster, though, I can't stop thinking of the super duper yummy cheddar bay biscuits...mmm...
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The biscuits there are out of this world yummy!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 4Serendipity
    Options
    I just ate at Red Lobster for my son's birthday...and I had a salad with the dressing on the side....dipped my fork into every couple bites....and had steamed Crab Legs without the butter and steamed asparagus. it was a great meal...and I didn't go over my calories or fat grams that day. I took one bite of that yummy buiscit...made that my desert....and went home very satisfied and happy that I was able to stay within my calories. Grilled fish is also a good choice with a salad and vegetable, there are actually many options there. Don't stress over it, you will do fine.

Good luck!!
  • greeneyedgirl
    Options
    I usually get the grilled chicken breast with a side of broccoli. It's on the lighthouse menu with gives you a list of good choices with calorie and fat counts etc.