lost 7 lbs due to sickness

Options
I've been living off of fluids due to my stupid hellflu or whatever. Anyway, lost 7 lbs, for a total of 18 lbs for my weight loss journey, is there, any way that I can maintain the loss, I know I didn't lose the weight properly, but I really really don't want to go back up.

I've been trying to add in meals, because I've been feeling better, but still I can't eat it. :/

I'm so LOST

Replies

• jms023
    jms023 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yeah, same thing happened to me. I was sick (fever, chills, sore throat, no appetite, aches) for a day and lost 3 lbs...it was crazy. Well...it's been 2 more days now and I have gone up to normal calories but the weight loss has so far maintained. Hopefully I can keep it :) That will be one benefit for going through being sick.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I lost 8 lbs. one week while sick. It stayed off but I've been at the same weight for a couple of weeks. I'm waiting to see how it plays out.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Yeah, same thing happened to me. I was sick (fever, chills, sore throat, no appetite, aches) for a day and lost 3 lbs...it was crazy. Well...it's been 2 more days now and I have gone up to normal calories but the weight loss has so far maintained. Hopefully I can keep it :) That will be one benefit for going through being sick.

Does EVERYONE have the hell flu? I missed, 3 days of work, I went home early Saturday, had to come in for Price change, called in sick on Monday, couldn't function at all! slept most of that day, tuesday was a day off so thankfully I could sleep more. Wednesday, though, I did go to work...and was a big mistake. EVERYONE kept asking me if I was okay... :/ called in again today because I felt worse.

This is a horrible sickness. I had... 2 turkey pies today. The little mini ones, and it made me feel sick and icky :/ My throat is killing me.