what's your weakness......

Options
Mine is chips! Sunchips is listed top on my lunch foods...if they're in the house....i eat them....not out of control.....but i just can't resist them.....

stupid chips:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Mine is chips! Sunchips is listed top on my lunch foods...if they're in the house....i eat them....not out of control.....but i just can't resist them.....

stupid chips:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I have a MAJOR sweet tooth...soooo anything sweet

There is a pizza place down the street that has tiramisu omg its amazing LOL
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sweet tooth here also!!!! But especially C H O C O L A T E ! ! ! :love: :love: :love:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    You sound like me...and whats worst is my 3 1/2 year old inherited the same sweet tooth.
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Cheese, cheese, cheese, and more cheese!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    YUMMMMMM.... chocolate!

I love Dove dark chocolate squares with almonds. They are so good and one is completely satisfying.
  • Rawbrat
    Rawbrat Posts: 26
    Options
    Major sweet tooth here also..... Major Major sweet toooth!!!:love::love: :love: :love:
  • maryclare
    maryclare Posts: 3
    Options
    NUTELLA! I can't buy it. There's no way I can eat just two teaspoons and stop.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    wheat thins and cheese
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    chips any kind doesn't matter :grumble:
  • kasch
    kasch Posts: 35
    Options
    hostess cupcakes!! not kept in the house.................i think of them often.
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    CHOCOLATE & BREAD!

BUT IF I HAVE CHOCOLATE I TRY TO HAVE THE DARK CHOCOLATE & BREAD....WELL I JUST EAT A SMALLER PORTION THAN BEFORE!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    focaccia. I love chocolate but I'm apparently totally able to control myself with that now. But give me a warm loaf of focaccia and I just can't stop.
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm a carb girl. Cereal is my weakness and its healthy varieties. I just eat a little to much. To help combat this issue, I measure the servings and put them in baggies when I return from the store.
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Fritos and Salsa Con Queso.

Seriously, if they're in the house I'm in trouble because I cannot control my frito intake. lol.
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I love Tiramsu...I have been expirmenting with making it at home-I am determined to get it right!
    http://www.heavenlytiramisu.com/ I love this website :heart:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    That is funny, I was thinking about this just today when I was jogging

Fast food weekness is Pizza

Milk chocolate and white chocolate, I can smell it if it is in the house (or my husband says I can)
    You know peanut M&M's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I can suck on those all day!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • cecilsmom
    cecilsmom Posts: 41
    Options
    C H O C O L A T E! Oh yeah. That is my weakness.
  • snow7kids
    snow7kids Posts: 25
    Options
    Fried potato tacos and Kar's sweet n' salty trail mix.....I eat one serving of the trail mix in a thing of yogurt in the morning for my breakfast....I was a good girl today and tracked my eating. Otherwise, I could eat trail mix by the handful all day long, rack up thousands of calories and never feel full.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Cheese & Chocolate.