it's been almost 10 years

Options
octopusami
octopusami Posts: 87 Member
There is a distinct chance that being April Fools they decided to recalabrate the scale at work but today for the first time on almost 10 years I am under 200 lbs! Today is a good day...

Replies

• lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Very happy for you!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic news---keep doing whatever you're doing :)
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Great job! :happy:
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!!! Great journey!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Yippido, Good for you!!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's a great milestone!
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    That's so awesome for you!!! Congrats on a job well done :)
  • bradleysgirl
    Options
    I saw one oif your goals was to try out for roller derby. I am not sure where you live, but here, there are a lot of girls that are one the team that weigh about the same as you do. You should go for it. If anything, it will help you loose even faster. When I was on the team I literally shrank, but back then, I didnt have very much to loose. Now, I am doing some other stuff, and dont have time for it. But you should give it a go, regardless of where you are at.
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the momentum and treat yourself to that new tattoo and wardrobe :wink:
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    YAY! 200 was my hurdle, I couldnt wait to be under that weight too!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Well done
  • JNALTBK
    JNALTBK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    you earned this!! well done : )
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I saw one oif your goals was to try out for roller derby. I am not sure where you live, but here, there are a lot of girls that are one the team that weigh about the same as you do. You should go for it. If anything, it will help you loose even faster. When I was on the team I literally shrank, but back then, I didnt have very much to loose. Now, I am doing some other stuff, and dont have time for it. But you should give it a go, regardless of where you are at.

-
    There are only certain times of the year that you can try out for the league that I am looking at and the next meeting is June 11-12 so I have a little time to reach my next goal before I get there. If I don't reach 180 by then I will still be going to the meeting. I am pretty excited about it!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options

-
    There are only certain times of the year that you can try out for the league that I am looking at and the next meeting is June 11-12 so I have a little time to reach my next goal before I get there. If I don't reach 180 by then I will still be going to the meeting. I am pretty excited about it!

GREAT job! What will your name be when you join the 'derby? Will you still remember us MFP friends when you are famous?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!