10 Minute Workout

Options
I'm expecting delivery of my 10-Minute Workout exercise regime today. It's a collection of DVDs with 10-minute workouts for busy people like me, who want to exercise and lose weight but struggle to find the time. It promised to provide a super efficient workout to work the entire body and cardio system in just 10 minutes. It also comes with recipes and a workout chart.

Has anyone else tried this system?

I can't wait to give it a try!... I'll keep you posted!...

:-)

Replies

• mamato3babes
    Options
    Wow! Awesome... I've never heard of it but that would be great for busy ppl who cant seem to find the time to workout.
    Let us know what you think :)
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I do a 10 min special k workout video. It has 4 different workouts on the video and I love it. You have to be really into it to burn a lot of calories in just 10 minutes but it definitely is a good work out for us busy folk:)
  • anthodito
    Options
    Any excercise is better than none at all. I use a combination of intense cardio and strength training at a gym but I am also fortunate to have the time to devote to this excercise plan. I have lost weight and added muscle mass which is adding to a positive body image of myself. All good with slow steady progress. I average about a pound and a half of weight loss each week.
  • sheenanigan
    sheenanigan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I saw the same DVD on amazon and was considering buying it. Would be good the hear how you get on with it.