Arghh only 655calories left and I am supposed to host a dinn

Options
What to do? I figure I will have about 45min in which I could fit in some exercise before our guests arrive. What should I do in that 45min to burn the most cals? I'm going to need some bonus ones to be able to eat the dinner that I have already prepared (otherwise I would just change what I am serving!)

Elliptical trainer or dance video?

HELP!! :happy:

Replies

• TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    Elliptical. Have fun tonight!
  • knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    ELLIPTICAL TRAINER. Set it on the highest resistance you can stand and do the Interval training. Not sure how old you are but if you push your heart rate up to 165-175 you will get an awesome burn!!
  • Brooklyn5966
    Options
    I would say elicpitical, but if know anyone who has the P90X videa, the Cardio X is great, It's about 45 min and I did last night and burned over 600 calories in 45 min. Great workout!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    eplicitical trainer for sure.
  • FlashBang
    FlashBang Posts: 136
    Options
    It is not like there is some magic to the 24 hour day. Get your exercise in if you can but enjoy yourself and put in a hard workout tomorrow. I often feed a tomorrow workout today because I just can't eat enough in one day. It goes the other way too, I sometimes leave calories on the table because I know tomorrow I will burn a lot less. It all evens out. How did you do yesterday? You may be better off than you thought already. Besides, we did not get in this mess in one day, one day is not going to make a mess.
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd spend the 45 mins getting myself looking lovely and relaxed before the guests arrive. Then I'd have a lovely evening, I would try to eat in moderation and most of all ENJOY IT.
  • staggysharl
    Options
    hi i am sharl

i had a baby 14 months and finding it so hard to shift the weight i put on

i really like this site as its brill that you can see how many calories are in what you eat

hope you all are enjoying it to :)

speak soon xxx
  • katlondoncanuck
    Options
    Ok - So elliptical trainer it is. Will do it for 30min at a higher resistance than normal and then have the extra 15min to relax and unwind so ready for our guests!

Thanks for all the advice everyone!