Getting rid of the temptations

Options
I am super glad that I began this journey right when it was time to go grocery shopping. I have two teenagers and a husband that are so wonderful at allowing me to make food changes without any complaining. I was able to basically start from scratch when shopping because I cleaned out all the unhealthy food in the cabinets and refridgerator before shopping. And the funniest thing is I tried to buy a few things that my children like such as pizza and they haven't even wanted to eat it. I guess even now they are looking at the example I am setting, to make healthier choices.

Replies

• jennapony
    jennapony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I live with my mom and sister who are both weight concious, so keeping healthy food around the house is easy. However on Tuesday my boyfriend made me dinner and cheesecake!! He doesn't even like cheesecake, he made it because he knew I loved it. What am I supposed to do? Kiss him or slap him?
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    What am I supposed to do? Kiss him or slap him?
    Kiss him and then smash the cheesecake in his face. That way it's sort of a slap but you can also "ruin" the cheesecake so you don't have it around to eat! So sweet but so bad!