Yahooooo....my official weigh in at the Dr office

kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi all

I haven't been to the Dr office since loosing the weight and being on this site
I had my gyno yearly check-up today....fun fun
At home I'm usually 129-130....on the Dr scale I am *drumroll* 131
It's soooooo nice NOT to have them move to 150 then keep going
I asked the nurse what my weight was last year at this time, and I was 164...I was 157 when I started here in Jan

Since DH had off, after my check-up I hit the mall to treat myself with some new clothes

:)
Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hi all

I haven't been to the Dr office since loosing the weight and being on this site
    I had my gyno yearly check-up today....fun fun
    At home I'm usually 129-130....on the Dr scale I am *drumroll* 131
    It's soooooo nice NOT to have them move to 150 then keep going
    I asked the nurse what my weight was last year at this time, and I was 164...I was 157 when I started here in Jan

Since DH had off, after my check-up I hit the mall to treat myself with some new clothes

:)
    Kim
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Cool! Bet that was fun!! :) I haven't had a check-up in awhile but am planning on going to the gyno soon. I haven't been since before I started this lifestyle! They will probably be shocked when I weigh! :laugh: :laugh:

Enjoy the clothes!!!!!
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Congrats!!! I know my scale is way off (unfortunately the dr.s scale is ALWAYS heavier) but I too have a gyno appt. coming up. We'll see what it says:smile:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    :happy: That's awesome, Kim! :happy: Keep up the great work!
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Congrats to you!!!

I live for this day. Currently, when I go to the doctor, I get on the scale backwards and instruct the nurse NOT to tell me anything.

:laugh:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's soooooo great! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!