Changing your profile pic to a childhood pic...who's in?

Options

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I had passed out trying to beat Sonic. It took three days and me apparently SCREAMING at my parents not to shut off the system and refusing to sleep anywhere but the livingroom floor. I finally got to the final level...and there was a glitch in the game that caused me to be rendered unable to finish the game.
    I cried. A lot.
    Nice! I gave up on Nintendo (the original, lol) when I was 10 or 11 and realized that I would never get to kill the dog in Duck Hunt. :tongue: That thing was annoying.
    hahaha, I never had a nintendo. My best friend had one, but no Sega. So we'd go to each others houses all the time. Im pretty sure our parents loved that it stopped us from asking to own both systems
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Oh to be 8 yr old again....

Ain't that the truth! No worries or stresses about bills, just enjoying being a kid!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I had passed out trying to beat Sonic. It took three days and me apparently SCREAMING at my parents not to shut off the system and refusing to sleep anywhere but the livingroom floor. I finally got to the final level...and there was a glitch in the game that caused me to be rendered unable to finish the game.
    I cried. A lot.

I am thankful every day that the video game companies started building their systems with hard-drives & created the 'auto-save' feature. Having to start Mario Brothers from scratch every day wore me out as a child.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Thats why I didnt turn off the system!
    The one good thing is though that I memorized one of my favorite games from playing through it so many times...I can now beat it in like 20 minutes.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Real cute, I was wondering what was going on. Don't have pics at work though.
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    Here's mine :smile: I think I'm about three in this one and at the playground!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    lol@ Jovi and Jilly. Auto save is a lifesaver. Q bert and Donkey Kong were two of my favorites!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Oh to be 8 yr old again....

Ain't that the truth! No worries or stresses about bills, just enjoying being a kid!

So true!! I tell kids all the time not to rush geting old.
  • etroupe
    etroupe Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm in, but the youngest I can find right now is me at 20 will look for another : )
  • TATennis
    TATennis Posts: 49
    Options
    Okay! This is me EYEING the Thanksgiving turkey. Im the little one in the middle so ready to eat that Turkey :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    <----Me & my daddy. :happy:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    thanks everyone for playing along. Encourage your mfp friends to do the same!
  • TATennis
    TATennis Posts: 49
    Options
    thanks everyone for playing along. Encourage your mfp friends to do the same!

Leela! Your good at this {grin} why don't you post it on the 40 lb weight loss challenge thread :bigsmile:

I don't have it in me ;-) I'm weak at somethings :blushing:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    bump
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hi me again :bigsmile:

This is a picture of me at Disney World with my two brothers. I'm much older here... Still hungry but not for Turkey :laugh:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    sorry...I thought your brothers were girls. :blushing: It must be the hair!
    I'm lovin' the mid drift! :)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Remember the days when we didn't have to slave in the gym for hours? We'd just double dutch to the silliest songs we made up. Or have a dance contest. Relay races. Those were good times. Let's remember them by showing off your cutest kid pic! I'm really enjoying all of them.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    bump
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    okay, it took awhile but I found a picture of me Easter time when I was around 3 or 4. Sorry can't seem to make it smaller.