Weight Goal Met!!!

Lunachic77
Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm not bragging or trying to get kudos...I'm just extremely excited about finally attaining my weight loss goal and I had to share it. Exactly 6 months ago I weighed in at 148 lbs. Now i am 33lbs. lighter and I feel fantastic. I worked hard on my what I ate and exercised accordingly. I just want to let anyone who is starting or struggling with their weight loss journey, that it is possible to achieve your goals with discipline and determination. :smile:

Thanks for your time MFP peeps! :happy:

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,459 Member
    Congrats!
  • shoog883
    shoog883 Posts: 29
    That's great!!! Congrats!!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    ^_^ Congrats on your achievement! That's so amazing :D
  • Roukie
    Roukie Posts: 41 Member
    Congrats! it's so amazing to see the hard work does pay off!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    You deserve all the Kudos and Pats on the back you can get. You have done something that many people haven't. And you did it with hard work and perseverance!!
    As a Friend of mine said when she recently reached her Goal Weight, "You are half way there!!" Now comes the maintenance part and your MFP Friends will help you with that too.
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Looks like you still have .4 lbs to go. Just kidding. Congrats
  • Lunachic77
    Looks like you still have .4 lbs to go. Just kidding. Congrats

That .4 will be taken care of with a potty break! LMAO
  • krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    Well I'm gonna give you kudos! Thats awesome! I'm 5'4.5" and would love to be at your weight! Right now I'm 143 and feeling like after already losing 40 I may never get any lower....any tips? How many workouts a week? How many calories did you eat daily?
  • Lunachic77
    Well I'm gonna give you kudos! Thats awesome! I'm 5'4.5" and would love to be at your weight! Right now I'm 143 and feeling like after already losing 40 I may never get any lower....any tips? How many workouts a week? How many calories did you eat daily?

I ate 1200-1300 calories 5-6 days out of the week (Saturday was my cheat meal day) and I exercise 3x a week for 30 minutes. I usually either ran, did the elliptical or got on the treadmill at max incline and walked at 4.0 speed. I tried to eat fish at least 2-3 times a week, drank at least 60 oz. of water a day and always ate veggies with dinner. I would indulge on a happy meal or fun meal or snackies/sweets on the weekend. I set goals in advance like...I want to wear skinny jeans or I want to buy a certain size dress...that really set it up for me. I only weighed myself on Friday mornings...that way I could actually see progress vs. daily fluctuation. But really it was the determination...because there were times I was ready to throw in the towel and I would just think of how far I had come and how much further I could push myself. Overall this has been such a rewarding feeling and I'm glad that I stuck it out.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    that's Great!! I am so happy for you! Good job:)
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    You should share it! You've worked hard and deserve it! Kudos to you and enjoy it! Way to go!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Congrats for meeting you weight goal! :happy:
  • Svmolina
    Svmolina Posts: 4
    I'm very impressed. I have been trying to get to your weight in such a long time but I must admit i am not very constistant. I tend to start off pretty good and then, for a week or two, I am out. At that rate I'm never going to make it. You motivate me to just keep constant. Im 136 right now, at 5'3. I can vision the date I get to write my own post, "weight goal met!!" =) Good luck everyone!
This discussion has been closed.