Protein Shake Recipe Question.

Options
Hi All,

I just recieved the Jay Robb Vanilla Protein from my gym.

Are there any recipes that I could use, instead of always making it up with milk and/or water?

Thanks!

Replies

• Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk.
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    I make it with almond milk and fruit. Sometimes I add peanut or almond butter. It's soooooo gooooood! My fiance loves my shakes too!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I made an awesome one with unsweetened cocoa powder and a super ripe banana. I've never tried almond milk but it does seem like a nice alternative to milk. I may have added a little stevia too.
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i dont make shakes anymore I have learned to add it into my cooking, like pudding, or make pudding pops
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    soy milk, almond milk...I like to have frozen fruits in it, then you put it in a bullet or blender and it's cool, super creamy and tastes great.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I added chocolate protein to my coffee the other morning and it was great! I healthier version of a mocha!

I think you could probably blend your vanilla protein, with some almond milk, some cocoa powder, coffee, and ice... It would probably make a nice frozen vanilla mocha!
  • Rachele329
    Options
    I make my vanilla protein shakes with 1/2 banana and a little cinnamon. Good Luck! :)
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    this morning my hubby and i split a smoothie like this

6 ice cubes
    1 cup frozen strawberries
    1/2 cup fat free vanilla goyurt
    1 cup skim milk
    2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
    Scoop of protine powder
    Tbsp flax seed

Sooooooo yummy.