Hello to All

Options
I am new. This site looks very interesting and looks like a lot of people do a good job supporting others. I hope to learn a lot and to remain motivated in reaching my goals. I have been working out for the last 3 months and have not lost one single pound. In fact I have added but my size has not changed so I know what I have added is muscle. Now I am ready to start to see the weight drop off through watching what I eat and changing my life style (for the better). I wish all good luck in achieving their goals!

Replies

• IrishRosebud
    Options
    I am new. This site looks very interesting and looks like a lot of people do a good job supporting others. I hope to learn a lot and to remain motivated in reaching my goals. I have been working out for the last 3 months and have not lost one single pound. In fact I have added but my size has not changed so I know what I have added is muscle. Now I am ready to start to see the weight drop off through watching what I eat and changing my life style (for the better). I wish all good luck in achieving their goals!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!:flowerforyou: And I wish you luck! You can totally do this!!! Let us know how we can help!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome!
    You're already half way there by knowing that it IS a lifestyle change! Took me awhile to figure THAT out!
    I've tried all kinds of things to lose weight, but with a thyroid problem, and not being very active, all I ever did was gain. This site has been soooooooo great, and I know that it'll be that way for you too!
    I always suggest to new people that they should log all their foods BEFORE they have them, rather than after, since most of the time, seeing those numbers totally WAY up there, people will make better food choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure some things, such as meat, since estimating is sometimes way off!
  • songless123
    Options
    Hello!

Well I've been on this site for about three weeks, but this is the first time I've written on the board.

I'm excited that I've lost 6 pounds so far and I'm trying to lose as much as I can before Aug. 23rd when I get to attend a wedding. So, wish me luck!!!

58959.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both! :smile: