1 Year MFP Anniversary (with Pictures)

Options

Replies

• sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    this was an awesome story!! first time i have seen a graph in the forums, thats cool!! look at you!! You have done an amazing job!!
  • mt2008
    mt2008 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    How inspiring! kudos to you and your hard work! Thanks for sharing!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I hope I look as good as you in 365 days!!
  • summadmak
    summadmak Posts: 44
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! Very inspirational!!!!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    well done - a great read
  • karina85g
    karina85g Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wuaw!!! You look amazing, thank you for sharing your tips ;)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    this was an awesome story!! first time i have seen a graph in the forums, thats cool!! look at you!! You have done an amazing job!!

I'm an engineer, i LOVE graphs and data in general :-)
  • VictorinoDennis
    Options
    Congrats u r an inspiration
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options

I'm an engineer, i LOVE graphs and data in general :-)

i see!! so clever! : D
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! This post made my day - what an amazing job you've done! :flowerforyou:
  • sharaleeb
    sharaleeb Posts: 32
    Options
    WOW! That's great! You look so good and very happy! I'm inspired by your progress and really appreciate the fyi on how you did it! Sometimes it's hard to really look at yourself and figure out what you're not doing right when you think you're working at it (like the no exercise from Feb-Aug and not watching exactly what you put in your mouth, it's made me realize some things I should do too!) This really has helped! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! congrats!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and you look AWESOME!!! You are really working hard and it definitely shows! What a transformation and you are not even at your goal yet. Wow!

I am captivated by your record of weight loss that is less than a pound a week over time. It just proves that it doesn't really matter, does it? Maybe in the beginning I am too focused waiting for big changes, but the fact is I have already lost an inch from my hips, waist and thigh, and arm in the first month of my planned exercise and only lost 6 pounds. It's the exercise. You look fabulous. Good luck on your continued success!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow you really have motivated me to try harder! Thanks for sharing your story
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
    thanks for sharing your story & tips :flowerforyou:
  • momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • nelliemosa
    Options
    Congratulations, you're an absolute inspiration to us all, keep up the good work!!
  • KeikoAnne79
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this...I was looking for motivation after I struggled through a workout yesterday and I certainly found it. I just recently had a baby 8 weeks ago and I am at the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I was overweight before I got pregnant so not only do I have weight to lose from the pregnancy but also from a sedentary lifestyle before I became pregnant. Now I am trying to eat healthy and incorporate exercise into my every day routine, but I am so out of shape and became very demoralized when I struggled to get through a work out yesterday. I never imagined that I would be at 190 lbs in my life since I was very active and in shape when I was younger. I just discovered MFP and desperately needed some encouragement and motivation so thank you so much for sharing your story...I'm ready to tackle the day today with a feeling that " I CAN" instead of "I CAN"T".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!