Driver's License

Options
RBXChas
RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
For those of you who unfortunately live somewhere where your weight is on your driver's license, how far off are you from that weight, either above or below?

I can't run and check right now, but I think mine says 155. When I lived in GA, it said 150, and at most I was only a few pounds off, at least for a while!

Rebecca
5'7"
SW: 234
CW: 232
GW: 135 but would be thrilled to be at or below 150!

Replies

• BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    girl mine still has the same weight on there from when i first got it. I am in CHicago.So you know it is totally under. It is about 67lbs under what i am now.lol
  • Giovanni_P
    Giovanni_P Posts: 107
    Options
    My DL says i'm 214. As of this morning i'm 195. But my DL is 3 year old, and I was up to 231 last year.
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    Had my DL scanned the other day while I was picking my son up from school - boy do I look different! The picture was taken about nine years ago and there is such a difference in the face it's unbelievable! There is a weight on the license, but it was incorrect when I got the license and it's too high now!
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Is being humiliated whenever you get carded a law in those states??? I.Would.Die. What states are these? I'm not moving to any of them ever!!!!! :noway:
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    mine says 128 :(
    which wasnt a lie, I was 128 when I got it, 2.5 years ago!
    December I was up to 188!!!! now I'm down to 165. I have to get a new license on my 21st, may 6th, and I'm not sure what I'm going to put on it, Lol
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Mine still says the same thing it said when I got it when I was 16. Nobody has ever confronted me about it. It says 160, but I'm quite a bit over that.... like 100 pounds. I imagine all those cop shows where they enter the data that the suspect os 6'1" and about 200 lbs into the DMV database and find the guy. That would never happen in the real world because NObody has the correct weight.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm only about 10lbs off. Currently at about 135 and my license says 125. I hope one day I'll be under that!
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Mine says 145 and I'm 162 right now was 174 or more when I got it!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    My license says 150. Haven't been 150 since 98. A few pounds more than that now.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I was 20 pounds over when I got mine, now I'm 37 pounds under...may need a new one!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am way under that what the weight says on my DL. I am about 100lbs lighter now. :drinker:
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I got mine updated in 2007, it says 220 lbs, which i probably was then. I got up to 255 and now i am close to 220 again, 223.6 to be exact.
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    that's crazy!! didn't even know that any states did that! Thank you Lord that Texas does not!!!!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Apparently my Texas drivers license doesn't show your weight! Whoo!

But my Oklahoma one that I still have says 145 :( I'm a good 45lbs heavier than that!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You have your weight on your Drivers Lic. ?? Is that an American thing then?. Never heard of it before
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    Not 100 % for sure but it reminds me I got to renew mine here real soon!
  • Paccie
    Paccie Posts: 47
    Options
    Lol Mine has 215 but I think I was actually 225 lol but I'm up for renewal this year in august so definitely gonna be excited to change it. I'm currently 190 so hopefully I will lose a bit more before then.
  • Paccie
    Paccie Posts: 47
    Options
    Is being humiliated whenever you get carded a law in those states??? I.Would.Die. What states are these? I'm not moving to any of them ever!!!!! :noway:

Lol LOUISIANA!!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Currently it is 35lbs away thanks to the new me, but when I first got it was 65lbs under what I really weighed! LOL
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mine say 175 and has said that since i was 16. I'm currently 213 and I have to renew mine before november so I'm hoping to be close to 175 by then! :)