Feeling rude :(

13»

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    You should dump him!! IMMEDIATELY!! THen come over and I'll make you a nice salad and we can cuddle.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    You should dump him!! IMMEDIATELY!! THen come over and I'll make you a nice salad and we can cuddle.

lol ROADDOG!!! ((scolding)) :noway:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    I would have eaten it, just be sparing-or go work out after.. no reason you can eat with friends and lose weight- if you dont trust your self to limit you could have just had a plain potato thats only 150 cals...
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    i would just explain your trying to lose weight and tell them you have met your calorie goal for the day ,but you really appreciate the offer ,and throw it back on your b/f that if you had recieved a call from him telling him you could have accounted for the dinner and enjoyed it with them.and i would sit down and show his mom your goals and explain maybe she would understand and maybe even help when she is making dinners ,CAUSE WE ALL KNOW MOMS ARE AWESOME!!!!!1
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    I say stand your ground! Give in once and than you'll end up giving in again! Maybe he's just hurt that you said no if he was the one who cooked? At least make him understand your case.
This discussion has been closed.