Slim Fast and Exercise

Options
Firstly, I'm looking for those of you who are on slimfast. I've been on it for a week and see small results. Did anyone have really great results with slimfast?

Secondly, I am looking for a cardio workout dvd that'll tone my belly and love handles fast. Does anyone know of one thats really great? Also this may sound wierd but I am a music junky I like to work out to good music so I prefer pop in the background etc are there any great dvd workouts that have good background music of that sort?

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I drink slimfast daily...Not because I am on the slimfast diet though. Sometimes I just dont have the time to actually eat and at least I am getting calories in. If you have the time for real food eat it. A slimfast with skim milk, ice, cocoa powder, vanilla & a small banana blended is 312 calories. You can actually eat breakfast for that amount of calories. Thats how I consume them to make them tasty.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm not on slim fast but Turbo Fire is a great program with music. She choreographs the music to go along with the workout.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Slim Fast 3-2-1, just started this week and lost one pound w/o exercise. The only thing I don't like is the carb and sugar content in the shakes and bars. It is really no different than what I did before, but now my snacks are calorie-restricted and I don't go out for lunch as often, I just have the shake (normally it was V8 juice for lunch). I too am looking for a workout DVD, maybe Turbo Jam or a pole dance/stripper workout (to be sexy for my fiance!)
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    thanks! I guess Ill take a look at turbo jam and turbo fire and see some previews to decide which to buy. In the meantime I have been doing these cardio workouts from youtube 3-6 minute clips but I think I really need a dvd