Watch me shrink :) hope my pics work this time!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lovinryry21
    Options
    Why is everyone critiquing her hair?!? That's like saying... love your dark hair, but I don't really love your hair now... :noway: Get a grip folks... YOU are 1 rockin' mama! Good for you! You look beautiful AS IS as long as you are happy with yourself, then I am happy for you too! :bigsmile: Your hard work has definitely paid off!
    lol i was like wtf who cares about my hair i lost a ton of weight! thank youuu :)
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WOW - great job. You were super cute pregnant!! I can't believe the 5 months post pics - you look amazing. I'm 8 months post and still fat :( I gotta work out harder and more consistently and eat better. You have inspired me! PS - your son is adorable too!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    well done!! You look great! I know it mustve been hard work...! I have also just lost baby weight after 6months, it's such a great feeling after all the hard work.
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Why is everyone critiquing her hair?!? That's like saying... love your dark hair, but I don't really love your hair now... :noway: Get a grip folks... YOU are 1 rockin' mama! Good for you! You look beautiful AS IS as long as you are happy with yourself, then I am happy for you too! :bigsmile: Your hard work has definitely paid off!
    lol i was like wtf who cares about my hair i lost a ton of weight! thank youuu :)
    I think it is just such an overall dramatic change the weight loss and the hair going from dark to light. You look fabulous! Great job!
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    Really Great work!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Great job!!Baby is adorable!!Be proud!!You worked hard.:drinker: jane
  • des10y11
    des10y11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • tellybelle
    tellybelle Posts: 144
    Options
    You have a lot to be proud of! You look amazing and must have worked hard! Congratulations! I am new here but love inspiring stories like yours!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!