Anybody ever thought about a sex change?

AndrewTheWise
AndrewTheWise Posts: 42
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
I mean, is it so wrong to dress in drag and want to see what the other side lives like? Maybe I wasn't meant to be a man.

Replies

• hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    I am not totally sure why I was pulled in, but I looked anyway! I used to work with a guy that did that, and well I have no opinion. So have a Happy National Fun Day!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    I'm on my second gender reassignment. First was female to male. Now I'm going male to female.

I'm singlllleeeeee, fellas!!!!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    :laugh:
  • I'm on my second gender reassignment. First was female to male. Now I'm going male to female.

Wink
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    I'm on my second gender reassignment. First was female to male. Now I'm going male to female.

I am so confused, lol...
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I'm on my second gender reassignment. First was female to male. Now I'm going male to female.

I am so confused, lol...

It's april fool's day.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    I haven't but if some one feels the need too then I really cant judge. I'm no one to judge. Everyone has their beliefs and if they feel is the right thing to do then good for them.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    chaz_bono.jpg

^^ Approves ^^
  • tlnester
    tlnester Posts: 34
    chaz_bono.jpg

^^ Approves ^^

Great post, made me laugh..!!!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215

How you doin? - Done in my my most Joey voice I can.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Ummmm... All the time! I wonder why I was a dood sometimes...

How you doin? - Done in my my most Joey voice I can.

Joey MADE Friends.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    I mean, is it so wrong to dress in drag and want to see what the other side lives like? Maybe I wasn't meant to be a man.

Yes it is wrong... I'm appalled anyone would even ask such a question... however I do support those who choose to switch gender via transbestialism, ie the desire to be a centaur (ie old spice man- half man... or woman, and half stallion or half mare) or that half man/goat thing from the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member
    I often feel like a lesbian trapped in a mans body. does that count?
  • I mean, is it so wrong to dress in drag and want to see what the other side lives like? Maybe I wasn't meant to be a man.

Yes it is wrong... I'm appalled anyone would even ask such a question... however I do support those who choose to switch gender via transbestialism, ie the desire to be a centaur (ie old spice man- half man... or woman, and half stallion or half mare) or that half man/goat thing from the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe.

You are thinking of a Faun. Happy April Fool's.
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member

this is why I like you....AWESOME!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Is this an April Fools Thing? Cause I can never tell, I am always the last one to get the punch line, if at all. :blushing:

LOL!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.