April Fool's Day

magpie8402
magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
I need some ideas on how I can prank my husband today. Nothing like "honey I'm pregnant" he would see right through that.
Thanks in Advance! :laugh:

Replies

• frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Does he have a computer?

If so, take a screen shot of the background and paste it into paint. Save as .bmp and set it as the background on the computer. Then you can hide the icons on the desktop by right clicking on the desktop and selecting "view" Unclick "show icons".

He'll be driving himself crazy trying to figure out why he can't open anything.
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    this morning I told mine that I had gotten fired.....he almost *kitten* his pants...LOL!!!!
  • allison7922
    Does he have a computer?

If so, take a screen shot of the background and paste it into paint. Save as .bmp and set it as the background on the computer. Then you can hide the icons on the desktop by right clicking on the desktop and selecting "view" Unclick "show icons".

This. Is. Hilarious!!!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    tell him you have cancer..no wait..that's not funny..uhm..tell him you were fired from your job:wink: best of luck
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Does he have a computer?

This is a really good one! hehehe. I'll have to keep that on my list. :P
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    this morning I told mine that I had gotten fired.....he almost *kitten* his pants...LOL!!!!

ha ha..we had the same idea :wink: it's funny but not, because that IS some scary shiz to hear..LoL
  • francis1425
    francis1425 Posts: 54 Member
    My husband had gotten "snipped" after our second daughter and that has been about 2 years now, so I was going to get my sister (who is pregnant) to pee on a pregnancy test and give it to me to give to him and tell him so much for the surgery!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Does he have a computer?

I am so doing this lol :laugh: :laugh:
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    saran wrap over the toilet, but that would make a mess......
  • frostiegurl
    My husband had gotten "snipped" after our second daughter and that has been about 2 years now, so I was going to get my sister (who is pregnant) to pee on a pregnancy test and give it to me to give to him and tell him so much for the surgery!

That's pure evil and funny as hell.

:D
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Does he have a computer?

This is HILARIOUS! I want to do this! How do you take a screenshot? I'm teh stupid.
  • frostiegurl
    Does he have a computer?

I am so doing this lol :laugh: :laugh:

The funny thing is his youngest uses that computer as well. He pretty much jumps on there the second he walks in the door and sits on it until his dad gets home. Guess he won't be doing much on the computer today.

:devil:
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    to get a screen shot you have to hit the print screen button but u need to have every thing minimized to do the desktop screen shot
    hope this helps
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Does he have a computer?

This is HILARIOUS! I want to do this! How do you take a screenshot? I'm teh stupid.

Just hit the "PrtScn" button on your keyboard. Then open up MSPaint (start > run > type in mspaint hit enter.) The just hit the Ctrl and the letter "C" at the same time and it will appear. Then save as your background.
  • frostiegurl
    Does he have a computer?

Okay it's super easy.

First thing you want to do it make sure everything is closed on the desktop (programs, browsers, etc) then you press the "prtsc" button that you'll see at the top right hand area of your keyboard. It might say "prt scr" as well and usually shares a button with the "sysrq" as well.

So you press that and then you open up paint and select paste from the menu.
    At that point you just save it as a .bmp and go from there.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Thanks for the tips! I did it. We use Windows 7 so I also had to change the settings for the taskbar so it would "auto-hide." Tee hee. :)
  • allison7922
    I know you can't do this to your husband but this literally JUST happened at work and I am crying/laughing.

We got a new printer/copier in the mail room recently and someone put an official looking note above the machine that says "To operate, speak your name and position clearly and push start"

AND people are actually DOING it!!!!! SOOOOO funny!!!!!
  • frostiegurl
    Thanks for the tips! I did it. We use Windows 7 so I also had to change the settings for the taskbar so it would "auto-hide." Tee hee. :)

I did the same thing. lol

You'll have to update us on how it went.
  • frostiegurl
    I know you can't do this to your husband but this literally JUST happened at work and I am crying/laughing.

We got a new printer/copier in the mail room recently and someone put an official looking note above the machine that says "To operate, speak your name and position clearly and push start"

AND people are actually DOING it!!!!! SOOOOO funny!!!!!

hahahah

That's funny.

If you have a infrared mouse you can put a sticky note on the bottom to block the light and it renders it useless as well
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    I tried to pull that one today only because I went and had the womenly exam to get back on my BC. I've been off for about a month and a half so I figured it would be believable!!! He doesn't fully buy it, but I'll keep him guessing all day!!
This discussion has been closed.