Quick Intro

Options
Hello,

I just signed up here on myfitnesspal.com today. My weight has been steadily rising over the past year or so, so I figured I'd give the whole food/exercise journal thing another shot. Who knows, maybe it'll be just the thing to get me back on track with a healthier lifestyle. I feel especially motivated to do this after binging on all the Thanksgiving food over the past weekend.

Well, so far so good. Having to keep track of everything I ate today has put a stop to a couple of things I would have otherwise not thought twice about eating up. It's a start anyway.

Best wishes to all of you.

:smile:
Chandra

Replies

• suspendedindusk03
    Options
    Hello,

I just signed up here on myfitnesspal.com today. My weight has been steadily rising over the past year or so, so I figured I'd give the whole food/exercise journal thing another shot. Who knows, maybe it'll be just the thing to get me back on track with a healthier lifestyle. I feel especially motivated to do this after binging on all the Thanksgiving food over the past weekend.

Well, so far so good. Having to keep track of everything I ate today has put a stop to a couple of things I would have otherwise not thought twice about eating up. It's a start anyway.

Best wishes to all of you.

:smile:
    Chandra
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome