hello

cecilsmom
cecilsmom Posts: 41
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just heard about this from Mary24 and joined up. I'm gonna need serious help with this. 90 lbs with a bad heart and bad back won't be easy. So all the help I can get. Let's have it.

Replies

• cecilsmom
    I just heard about this from Mary24 and joined up. I'm gonna need serious help with this. 90 lbs with a bad heart and bad back won't be easy. So all the help I can get. Let's have it.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Welcome aboard! This site is wonderful. Very supportive people who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences. You may have to modify things with your health issues, but that certainly doesn't mean this isn't do-able. :flowerforyou:
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Hope you find this site as helpful as I have. Welcome!

74015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome and remember at 2 lbs a week it adds up to 52 lbs in 26 weeks or 6 months or 104 lbs in 1 year I have been here for 6 1/2 months, it's wonderful :smile:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome. Well, it will be alittle tougher, what with your health issues, when it comes to exercising. BUT, you CAN still lose weight with the daily log. Once you see your numbers adding up, you'll start making better food choices. You'll also be a lot more aware of everything that you're putting in your mouth!
    Good luck!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome, you've come to the right place. Just let us know how we can help you.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    We're all doing it together! Hope that you find this site helpful! Good luck!
  • she_red247
    she_red247 Posts: 20
    :flowerforyou: Welcome. So far I'm doing pretty good. I'm moving slow but I'm losing and that's all that matters to me. Just keep your head up. There will be plenty of ups and downs. Don't get discouraged. :bigsmile:
  • cecilsmom
    thax for the welcome.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: There is plenty of support here for you, so if you need anything or just want to chat, we are all here for you.:heart:
This discussion has been closed.