New Member...new challenges & new opportunities

Options
Hello all! I'm so glad to have joined this site! I'm reading through posts and I believe this may be just what I've needed. A community with other like-minded people traveling the same journey that I'm on.

I've struggled with my weight for years- for as long as I remember! So I'm hoping to put this struggle to rest once and for all! Not only do I want to look my best, but I also have a wedding around the corner as well as my Fiance and I would like to have a child. So I really have a lot riding on my success.

So hopefully as I travel this weight loss road for the LAST time, I get get the support and motivation to get going from fellow members! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    This website is a wonderful place to get the support and encouragement you need. Best of luck to you!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Definitely a journey better made with supportive friends- which you'll find plenty of here!

Congrats on your engagment!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    This is the best site to get all the help and support you need. Good luck, you made the right choice joining these site
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will enjoy this site you get a tremendous amount of support!
  • DonnaShana
    DonnaShana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree... Being healthy for the future children is necessary as well was wanting to look great!. Thank you for telling me about this site!> Glad I joined.