April Challenge - PLEASE VOTE AND JOIN :)

Johnnygirl777
Johnnygirl777 Posts: 142
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
Congrats to the March Challenge Completers! We stayed at our calorie goal for the entire month of March and now a new challenge for April will start today :)

Please vote on your favorite (or do both if you're looking for a double challenge)

Make a monthly calories BURNED goal, broken down into weeks and days. The nice thing about this challenge is that you can take off a day or two and make up for cals burned all month as LONG as you meet your goal. For example:

- Example Goal -
5,000 calories burned in the month of April
1,200 per week
178 per day for a 7 day workout or
240 a day for a 5 day workout.

~~~

The second option is incorporating a brand new workout into your routine weekly so by the end of April you've done 4 new workouts you've never done before and perhaps always wanted to try! I suggest this for anyone plateauing, in need of something new, or anyone that wants to explore a workout that they really love.

- Example -
Week 1 - Zumba
Week 2 - Kickboxing class with real punching bags
Week 3 - Bikram Yoga
Week 4 - 80's dance aerobics class

So what do you prefer and will you join us!?

Replies

• sloneill
    sloneill Posts: 3
    I CAN't DECIDE. Both sound good. I'm digging option 2 b/c I want to spice it up - but Option 1 will force me to get er done!

Let me think even more. Arrrr
  • Haha Shawna I am going to do both I believe, they are both doable and fun, you know we have trouble making decsions :)
  • I am going to do both because I think they are both so great! So I am down for a cal goal and new workouts! Sign me UP!
  • Yay Andra! Same here, now what's your goal for monthly cal burn? I think I'm going to go for the 5,000 cals in April!
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    Option 2 looks good to me :drinker:
    x
  • Awesome Rich, what are you going to start with this week?
  • Weekly calorie burn goal - 1,250, after todays hike down to 825! This was a brand new hiking spot for me so that is not one but two of my goals this month today, how are you April challengers doing?
  • Also adding in another personal goal for myself - 64oz of water daily MINIMALLY! I have been having trouble with this lately and it's getting hotter out here in Cali so I need to keep that in!
This discussion has been closed.