Getting back in the game!

Options
It's been a few weeks since I've been on. It's summer, so of course things have been crazy. Money was tight so I had to put my membership on hold, however I recently was accepted into a YMCA internship program and I now have a free Y membership. YEAH!!!! In the meantime, I fell off the wagon. After noticing I had gained back 3 lbs I'm hoping back on!!! I received my membership card this week and have gone 2 times since. Now that money isn't an issue I want to get back to my 4-5 day a week schedule. No more excuses...It's a lifestyle!!!!!

7508.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It's been a few weeks since I've been on. It's summer, so of course things have been crazy. Money was tight so I had to put my membership on hold, however I recently was accepted into a YMCA internship program and I now have a free Y membership. YEAH!!!! In the meantime, I fell off the wagon. After noticing I had gained back 3 lbs I'm hoping back on!!! I received my membership card this week and have gone 2 times since. Now that money isn't an issue I want to get back to my 4-5 day a week schedule. No more excuses...It's a lifestyle!!!!!

7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter