What keeps you accountable?

Options
2»

Replies

• edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Love that your husband keeps pushing you!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    SUMMER and my first bikini I bought last September on clearance (before my boob job) Ready for the beach to bust these babies out!!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    In all honesty, the thing that keeps me accountable more than anything else is my blog. I started it a few days before i found MFP. All my friends and many people I don't know are reading it, I am posting on it everyday and I actually started it to help keep me in line. I want it to be a record of my success and an inspiration to everyone who needs to lose weight and feels like they can't. I would love for ya'll to check it out. You will see why it is such a great wayh to stay accountable. Maybe you will think about starting your own public blog. http://phatgirlsguidetoquitting.blogspot.com/

This is a great topic, thanks!!!
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    For me it's fitting in my clothes better... especially my swimsuit! My boyfriend has been really supportive through this whole process which is a great help. He's even training with me to run my first C25K... April 23rd. I also have never been a runner or exercised with any regularity. I have to tell myself that I LOVE RUNNING while I'm doing it. :) I can tell I'm losing inches but the pounds are not dropping the way I want them too. Have a great weekend, everyone!! ~ Jean
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone! So glad people are finding their motivation.
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I got transferred to a different state for work in September 2010, since October I've lost 45 pounds. I went to a work meeting in February 2011 and everyone commented on how good I looked and were just in awe of how much I had lost. I can't go back there and face people if I gain all my weight back. I still have 50 more pounds to go.

Daily accountability.... I have started logging my workouts first thing in the morning, which makes me not want to be a liar or have to delete the workout if I don't get it done. My boyfriend is a big motivator, too. He thinks I'm going to give up this working out thing, just like i've done in the past. Have to prove him wrong!!!