the scale moved....

I have been fighting to reach my 40lb goal now for over a month the scale stayed the same or if it moved it went up not down. I would lose two the gain two, over over each week. This morning I weighed myself at home and i finally reached it, went to gym and weighed in with my trainer and I weighed even less. Just when I was about to give up, the scale moved.....

Replies

• DEATRISJONES
    DEATRISJONES Posts: 7 Member
    I have been fighting to reach my 40lb goal now for over a month the scale stayed the same or if it moved it went up not down. I would lose two the gain two, over over each week. This morning I weighed myself at home and i finally reached it, went to gym and weighed in with my trainer and I weighed even less. Just when I was about to give up, the scale moved.....
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Yay for you! :flowerforyou: What a great way to start the weekend! Congratulations!
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Congratulations! It's good to know the hard work pays off. You just can't give up. Yeah!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • janameyer
    janameyer Posts: 14
    Congratulations! What a great thing-it is so hard when you weigh and feel like you have really been working only to see the same weight or heavier. So good for you-I'm proud for you and I'm hoping that I will get there eventually too.
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    WOO HOOO Good for you!!!! Congratulations on meeting one of your goals. Keep it going and you will meet your final goal. I know you must have felt like giving up... but didn't. It all pays off with one look at that scale. So happy for you.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Yeah YOU! That's awesome - probably just the pick-me-up you needed to keep on truckin' :bigsmile:

Congrats! :drinker:
  • Awsome job. That is really terrific!
    :smooched: :bigsmile: :drinker: :blushing: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :happy:
  • bbright53
    bbright53 Posts: 81
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Fantastic!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Congrats. keep it up, never give up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!