This time I'm ready.

Options
I tried this before and I wasn't keeping up with it. I have been preparing to do this for weeks, meaning I've been reading fitness magazines and bringing out all of my work out equipment. It didn't happen right away... I was still lacking the motivation.
I downloaded this app again on my phone and gave it another try. It is so motivating to see what I'm actually putting into my body and to be reminded of my goals.
I have a goal to lose weight in two months and with this app, I know I'm going to make it. And, by then, I hope it will just be second nature to keep a food diary.

Replies

• KDemon
    KDemon Posts: 18
    Options
    I feel you. This is not my first time either, but I am definately feeling a change in my motivation and am excited to lose weight. Yesterday was the day that I felt was the beginning of this journey. Congratulations on taking the first steps.. again!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You definitely have to be ready to make a committment. Remember this is NOT about dieting, this is about changing lifestyles. Be sure to add some friends who will motivate you and who you can be accountable to. Good luck with your goals!
  • mommazrulz222
    mommazrulz222 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Since this is my fourth attempt at weight loss, I'm right here with you! Good luck! Have you figured out what your motivation/inspiration is? I'm taking mine from people around me who are doing a wonderful job with weight loss. This time I'm setting mini goals for myself each month......I like hearing the idea..."I'm gonna lose 10 lbs in a month" instead of ""I want to lose 30 lbs by summer" I reset my goal each month depending on how well I did the previous month and adjust my diet/excercise accordingly.
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You can do this...keep the faith and roll with it...heres to you losing 12 pounds by the time April is over :)
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

i would imagine that the multiple attempts at losing weight is something that you have in common with about 100 per cent of this site,so you already fit in well.As pointed out already the support network is second to none.Build yourself a nice network of friends,it makes a massive difference to both encourage and be encouraged so that you know that you arent doing this alone.Always ask if there is anything bugging you,no matterwhat it is,someone will have an answer for you.Log all your food and exercise regularly,drink loads of water and then drink some more...its your best friend,
    Finally I wish you so much good luck and offer my best wishes on this being the time that you finally fulfil your wish and lose the weight you set out to...:smile:
  • theredneckking
    Options
    Me too... I started watching what I eat and drinking water constantly and working out about two weeks ago. I just found this app for my phone yesterday and thought it was pretty cool...I have a goal to lose at least 50 pounds. I'm 10 lbs down in the last two and a half weeks so looks like I'm off to a good start