Pinkie

Today is my first day with this site. A friend turned me on to it. After recording my food in take for the day I was ready to go. I did 25 minutes of Tae bo and it kicked my butt. 8 months ago I was doing it for 90 minutes 4 times a week. I made the mistake of getting comfortable with my new body and now I am back to square one again (and managed to pack on the 20 lbs I had lost). I have a goal to lose 14 pounds by Dec 21st. I think with the help of this site I can do it. I'll keep you posted on my results.
In a couple days I will probally need some will power. heehee
It always starts off good as we know. I will be 39 at x-mas and I want to look in the mirror and say "not looking to bad for and old chick". Well at least that is my goal.

Replies

• Today is my first day with this site. A friend turned me on to it. After recording my food in take for the day I was ready to go. I did 25 minutes of Tae bo and it kicked my butt. 8 months ago I was doing it for 90 minutes 4 times a week. I made the mistake of getting comfortable with my new body and now I am back to square one again (and managed to pack on the 20 lbs I had lost). I have a goal to lose 14 pounds by Dec 21st. I think with the help of this site I can do it. I'll keep you posted on my results.
    In a couple days I will probally need some will power. heehee
    It always starts off good as we know. I will be 39 at x-mas and I want to look in the mirror and say "not looking to bad for and old chick". Well at least that is my goal.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Welcome Pinkie! I know you'll love it here!!!

Angela
  • You will get to that goal I know you can if you just stick by your goal. A good tip I can give you that I do is every week increase your excercise by double, whether it is running half as long in time or in distance. You get it?

This will give you quicker more effective results. :happy: