Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Options

Replies

• Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I love my boyfriends Back and Chest. Oh and his "v" line. mmmmmMmMMmmmm

I don't care about abs much tho lol, idk why. :P
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Shoulders, arms, hands. I love my Husband's trouble-maker grin, and that mischevious gleam in his eye. And the chest fuzz. OMG... I would rape him hourly if I could. :love: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Broad shoulders/chest that tapers to his narrow hips! Sigh......is it time for him to get home from work yet? I'm a sucker for muscles too. He's a woodworker/cabinet builder so he's pretty muscular even though he doesn't lift. All he has to do is flex and I'm twitterpated!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I love my boyfriends Back and Chest. Oh and his "v" line. mmmmmMmMMmmmm

Yep I LOVE my hubby's back and chest!
    And his Pendulum :blushing:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

I have a buddy who is a steel worker who fits the stereotype perfectly. He is 6'2", 240 and rock solid. His guilty little secret... His Sat 8am pedicure appointment every two weeks.

That is awesome!
  • SGartz
    SGartz Posts: 57
    Options
    I love long legs and a nice booty.

Also, smile and the way a woman dresses!
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Definately has to have dark hair but with me working in dentistry my eyes are always drawn to their teeth, like to know it's a nice healthy mouth I am kissing haha!
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    On a man there is nothing sexier than a nice lower stomach (area where the top front of the legs connect to the body just above the groin hair line) can you say YUMMY)
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My my my,thinking I need to go find my fiance!
    But for me it would be hiney and arms and legs oh and lips and mine has all that yum yum yummy.
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I would have to say smile/eyes and the arm muscles that are the forearm by the wrist (so sexy to me) and the back muscles, mmm...
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Hmm.... good question. I guess my favorite part depends on whether she's coming or going.
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    I always go by the preson has to be supper sweet and funny and gets along with my dog but if i have to choose i have to say eyes im a sucker for pretty eyes
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    It's all about the muscular arms and broad shoulders for me! And at the moment i'm loving the look of men with dark hair and light eyes. Mmmmm...
  • CHERRY8351
    Options
    I am totally an abs girl. My hubby almost has a 6 pack. I also like the upper back!!!
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    Options
    hmm ... where do i start ?? lol

I love chest and arms. I love a strong man !!! I like to be picked up for you know what :wink: :devil:

hahaha :laugh:
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    What's not to like about the opposite sex :) (that's the politically correct answer)..

But would also have to say - eyes and smile, but love legs, kneck and also waist/stomach..
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    muscular shoulders, i used to have a bit of an obsession with touching mens muscular shoulders, especially on friday nights out with the girlies:smile:
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    arms:)) I love my husbands arms (hawwwwt)
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Arms and chest!!!! ahhhhhhh............ and sense of humor!
  • CheesyPoofs
    Options
    It is only the soul that matters!