New to the neighborhood

velixis
velixis Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there. I started tracking my food and fitness about a week ago. The first day, I fell in love with the site. It's so easy to use and is a wonderful tool for me to start tracking what I put in my mouth.

I'm having fun reading the community forums. All the stories and posts are so encouraging.

Replies

• velixis
    velixis Posts: 8
    Hi there. I started tracking my food and fitness about a week ago. The first day, I fell in love with the site. It's so easy to use and is a wonderful tool for me to start tracking what I put in my mouth.

I'm having fun reading the community forums. All the stories and posts are so encouraging.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome!
    Yup, I fell in love with this site too! It really IS soooooo easy to use, and downright fun too!
    The food counter was SUCH an eye opener for me! So now, between THAT, and all the wonderfully supportive people here, I've been able to lose weight, and it's "almost" been easy!
    I got my sister to try the site, and she's lost almost 20 pounds, and a friend who's lost 8 in only 2 weeks!
    All I can say is that it REALLY, REALLY works, and you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to!
    Try logging your foods though BEFORE you eat them, rather than later, as it tends to lead towards better food choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure some of your meats or whatever, instead of just guessing.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    First comes love, then addiction. :laugh:

welcome!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    First comes love, then addiction. :laugh:

welcome!

EXACTLY!!!
This discussion has been closed.