FINALLY!

shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
Finally, after only losing 8/10 of a pound in the first 2 weeks of July, then nothing for the last week--this morning, the scale was down another 8/10 of a pound!

That makes a grand total of 1.6 pounds for the month of July--woot :angry: :angry:

But at least I lost something, right??

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Finally, after only losing 8/10 of a pound in the first 2 weeks of July, then nothing for the last week--this morning, the scale was down another 8/10 of a pound!

That makes a grand total of 1.6 pounds for the month of July--woot :angry: :angry:

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    "DARNED" RIGHT!!! Congratulations! :smile:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    EVERY ounce counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAYYYY to go SHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bbright53
    bbright53 Posts: 81
    :drinker: :drinker: Every little bit is that much closer to your goal.
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Congrats! 1.6 pounds less to carry around. :bigsmile:
  • The direction can be more important than the amount. The trend line is a good one! Congratulations!
  • Finally, after only losing 8/10 of a pound in the first 2 weeks of July, then nothing for the last week--this morning, the scale was down another 8/10 of a pound!

Isn't it something like 4 or 6 pounds off of your knees for every pound you loose? Just think that is like 8 pounds of pressure gone!
    Good Job!:flowerforyou:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
    At least its moving right? :drinker:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    every little speckle counts! i'm so impressed by the distance you bike! you're doin a great job! keep up the awesome work!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!