New from Texas

Options
Hello! I am so excited about all that is offered here at myfitnesspal! I am about 2 months into my weight loss journey and look forward to continuing with the help of this great site.

edited for spelling

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Howdy from Texas! I'm in houston :-)

This site is great (today is my 1 year anniversary) and you will soon become addicted!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Another howdy from Houston!

Great place to be!
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    welcome from Ohio -
  • 08texasfox
    Options
    you go, girl! i'm looking to lose about the same amount and also find this site to be a big help...
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Welcome from north of Dallas! This is a great app and can really help your journey. Good luck!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome this place is great, also in TX, Austin area, but originally from MI. Good luck
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome from Dallas!
  • amandal00
    amandal00 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the great welcome!
  • fadedflower79
    fadedflower79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello from San Antonio!!

My friend told me about MFP and I am hooked! The only thing I am bummed about is that for iPhone users I cannot scan my barcodes to load into my food journal!! But every couple of weeks I can print out my nutrition reports and my trainer reviews them with me to set me in the right direction!
  • jewels1310
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Texas too. I agree with everyone else, this site is great and it's really addicting. Good luck
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here for about two months as well and also live in Texas - Galveston. Welcome and congrats on your weight loss so far!!
  • loviebear26
    loviebear26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too and I love it here!! I'm from southern California but I'm moving to east Texas may 26th!
  • DAFLEA
    DAFLEA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Leticia and from Dallas. I'm also new to MyFitnessPal and hope to find support and encouragement here, as well as give back to fellow members. Let the journey to a healthier life begin!
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Okay, so I'm not from Texas, but welcome anyway! This really is a great site. You'll find lots of support and encouragement here. Feel free to "friend" me if you want, and good luck on your journey!!