Re-Starting TODAY!!!

MumOfADuo
MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Been doing weight watchers for just over 2 years, lost 59.8 pounds (so cant OFFICIALLY say 60 :laugh: ) but have gained about 24 back since I did my 3 day walk in November.....I am doing the walk again (www.the3day.org) in November and have got to get serious about getting some weight back off!
This site seems amazing! Looking forward to figuring out how the message boards all work!
Blessings!
Kathey

80741.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• MumOfADuo
    Been doing weight watchers for just over 2 years, lost 59.8 pounds (so cant OFFICIALLY say 60 :laugh: ) but have gained about 24 back since I did my 3 day walk in November.....I am doing the walk again (www.the3day.org) in November and have got to get serious about getting some weight back off!
    This site seems amazing! Looking forward to figuring out how the message boards all work!
    Blessings!
    Kathey

80741.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Welcome back. It's a hard road to get back onto at times but congratulations for taking the step up to do it again.

Good Luck on you walk again.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome! This site IS fantastic! You WILL lose the weight that you want to here, and it'll not only be fun, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    Nothing to figure out about the message boards, you either start a new topic, or just reply to someone else's. The people here are all SOOOOOOO supportive! You'll be in love with the site, and totally addicted in no time, just like the rest of us!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    I agree, this site is fantastic........very helpful, motivating and full of encouraging people!!!
  • MumOfADuo
    Yeah, I have realized that re-starting is almost harder BUT I know how good it felt to be at my lowest weight 21 pounds ago (still far from goal, but you know what I mean!)
    Thanks for the welcome...
    The walk is AMAZING!!! Nothing I have ever done will compare.....the strength and courage of these people with breast cancer just floors me....so walking 60 miles seems like a piece of cake compared to what they go thru on a daily basis!!!
  • MumOfADuo
    The only thing I am bad about on message boards is FINDING my posts and then responding...SO, is there a place to see your posts so you can find them to see if you need to reply to anybody? Does my question make sense?
    Blessings~!
    Kathey
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    I think if you click on "My topics" you will see all the ones where you have posted something and then be able to check from there
This discussion has been closed.