Exercise Calories

Options
I've been here for a couple of months and enjoying the experience. I babysit my grandsons (ages 3 years and 4 months) 3 days a week. I'm not sure how many "calories burned" I should assign to this. Anybody have any ideas?

Replies

• killianrjkl
    Options
    I've been here for a couple of months and enjoying the experience. I babysit my grandsons (ages 3 years and 4 months) 3 days a week. I'm not sure how many "calories burned" I should assign to this. Anybody have any ideas?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    http://www.self.com/fitness/activity/calculators/elliptical_trainer/result?weightPounds=183&duration=60&activity=&met=7.7&submit.x=46&submit.y=7

i havent tried to forward a link before so if it doesnt work, sorry.

the link is at self.com and has a varity of activities.

it helps me on those items i cant find on MFP:huh:
  • killianrjkl
    Options
    Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    i just bought a calorie/heart rate monitor... NOOOO IT WASNT AN F4 OR F6.. THAT JUST WASNT IN THE BUDGET... BUT I DID FIND ONE WITH THE SAME FEATURES.. and it had great reviews.. for 34.99.. that was 50 percent off.. and free ground shipping.. i cant wait till it gets here.. so i can see what i burn off just doing my every day home duties.. and taking care of my 8 children... ill keep you all informed
  • killianrjkl
    Options
    Where did you find it? For that price I'd be willing to try it.