Plateau

Options
AKAMrsR
AKAMrsR Posts: 45 Member
Hey Everyone! I'm a teacher and an Air Force wife who's trying to get healthy. This year, instead of making my new year's resolution to "lose ____lbs" I decided to change my lifestyle slowly so that I could maintain a healthy weight. My eating habits have definitely improved and I lost about 10 lbs on my own. But now I'm stuck! I'm still 7-10 lbs (depending on the day) over my healthy BMI and almost 20 lbs over my goal weight. My nemesis: exercise! With my long hours and my husband usually running (which is out of my comfort zone by miles) I struggle to find the time, energy and motivation to exercise. I have the Zumba game on the XBox Kinect, and it's awesome (when I feel up to it). I think I just need more encouragement and some external motivation! I hope you all can help me reach my goals and I'm excited to be a motivator for people other than 10 year olds! Please friend me!

Replies

• jen051279
    jen051279 Posts: 44
    Options
    I am at the exact same point in lose and goal. I have been exercising but still no change in about a month. I am with you are staying motivated. This is a lifestyle so use that to motivate yourself. You aren't doing it to lose weight you are doing it to be healthy.
  • AKAMrsR
    AKAMrsR Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one!