100 Pounds Lost!

Options
k2d4p
k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
I am being very stubborn right now and not posting before and after pictures yet, but I had to get some of my excitement out. I started out at 251lbs and this morning I officially weighed in at 151. My goal is 150lbs. Yes I know that this last pound will not make much difference in how I look, but it is a mental thing now. I can't believe that I have lost 100lbs!! Surreal! I promise my before and after pictures are coming very soon!

Replies

• jmminmn
    jmminmn Posts: 28
    Options
    that's awesome....I'm looking forward to the pics!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!Congrat`s that`s an amazing accomplishment!!
    :drinker: jane
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    wonderful! such an inspiration! Congrats to you!
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    OMG!! What an inspiration you are!!!!!!! I can't wait till I can say the same thing!!
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    amazing... you better flaunt your new skinny body... enbrace it... you worked hard and it paid off... congrats
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    awesome...way to go! What an accomplishment! I can't wait to see pics either!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Wow, I know how that feels and what an incredible accomplishment that is! Kudos to you!
  • jenniefromtherock
    jenniefromtherock Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome news! Post the pics when you are ready!
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job! Congrats!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Congrats and hugs! :happy:

You're an inspiration to me! I'm working on losing 111 lbs. I want to get to 150 as well!
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WHOOHOO!!! :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!! You are AWESOME!!!:smokin: :happy:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful....can't wait to see your pic's. I have lost almost 80, and feel amazing now.

Congrats, all your hard work has paid off!
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I sat here and smiled as I read your post because I can't wait to have that feeling. We're very close in our starting and goal weights so it's inspiring for me to see that you've done it. Great job, can't wait to see your pics!
  • rina62
    rina62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    congratulations - that is an awesome accomplishment - - so inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!