Replies

• craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    NY!! :)
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options

Spirit and Taso, i shoulda taken you both along then... when i asked the lady to just make our 4 plates without the meat (pork link sausage) she looked at me like i was the first person to ever say that, so i said "well, i would hate to just throw it away..." and then it was "oh, no problem" lol............ I could have given you all our sausage and you could have had a piggy-maple-dipping-fest :laugh:

i had:
    sap straight from the tree (would make a great "energy water" for a run, IMO!), fresh syrup, pancakes w syrup, a sample of maple peanut brittle, a sample of maple cheesecake filling, maple roasted peanuts and maple cotton candy. Sugar high BIG TIME! lol... good thing its a once a year event! :laugh: :grumble:

Not so sure that bacon cures everything... .LOL

I'm officially STARVING, thanks!
  • spiritcrusher
    Options
    Anyone seen Lincoln Lawyer?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Anyone know when it is going to finally warm up?
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options

My daughter asked me that. I laughed and said "Wrong state, honey, you know better!" She's 9...too cute...she's all like, "curse you old man winter!"
  • Carl01
    Options

My daughter asked me that. I laughed and said "Wrong state, honey, you know better!" She's 9...too cute...she's all like, "curse you old man winter!"

Brutal year so far and no spring yet in sight. :grumble:
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    new york CITY represent :)
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    TV and movies !

true but this was PRE-Jersey Shore...and doesn't everyone know by now those damn people arte from Staten Island anyway
    :ohwell: :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Soon Carl...soon...:flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Options

Soon Carl...soon...:flowerforyou:

Promise?

I`ll luv ya forever. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous sunny day here in Jersey... bright sun temps in the 50's. Got to go throw the baseball around a bit and take a couple of swings. Felt SO good. Now to decide to walk after dinner or grab my fishing pole and chase some bass.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

I am so envious that you can walk our your door and get a slice of real pizza.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options

Yes, that and bagels... the two best foods the city has to offer!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Yes, that and bagels... the two best foods the city has to offer!

Truth! I went through a serious depression when I moved to Seattle and realized that they don't understand pizza here. Eventually I did find a few places that are pretty decent, but they are few and far between.
  • spiritcrusher
    Options
    Weather is amazing today.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    NY here! Westchester.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options

You know? everyone says that, but lived here 10 yrs, & I even have snowstorm videos from April...remember getting our new car last Mother's Day and it was snowing that week...I've had to wear jackets to summer softball games, so really it feels about the same as always.

Maybe I'm just jaded by now. 10 years of this mess and no signs of moving! Yikes! Don't know how you guys do it!
  • Carl01
    Options

You know? everyone says that, but lived here 10 yrs, & I even have snowstorm videos from April...remember getting our new car last Mother's Day and it was snowing that week...I've had to wear jackets to summer softball games, so really it feels about the same as always.

Maybe I'm just jaded by now. 10 years of this mess and no signs of moving! Yikes! Don't know how you guys do it!

I want out of here and hope to finally now be able to do it.
  • spiritcrusher
    Options
    I need heat :(
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Aint that the truth??? What I wouldn't give for a beach day! Seems like a LOOONNNG way off right now....