I am new here!

Options
Hello all!! I'm Gina! I just joined today thanks to family... I have a few already on here! I would like to lose 90 lbs! Any friends and tips are more than welcomed!!!!!

Replies

• deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    Welcome Gina! Ive been here several weeks and absolutely love it. Its so easy to track your food and exercise. You are going to learn so much and be really motivated. Good luck, feel free to add me if you want.
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Tip number 1: Don't think about losing weight.
    Tip number 2: Focus on eating healthy, nutritious, low sodium, non-processed food.
    Tip number 3: Exercise at least 30 minutes every day and make sure it's something you enjoy doing and is doable. Don't push too hard. Strength and stamina develop over time.
    Tip number 4: Get 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
    Tip number 5: Treat "fitness" as any other daily routine: sleeping, dressing, brushing your teeth. Yes, it is that important.
    Tip number 6: Never deprive yourself of proper nutrition. Eat enough calories to keep your body working in tip-top shape.
    Tip number 7: Don't compare yourself with others. You'll get to your healthy sized self in your own time as long as you make your health a priority.
    Tip number 8: Don't compare yourself with others. I can't stress that enough.
  • supayeena
    supayeena Posts: 16
    Options
    those are great tips!!! thanks so much! :happy: