Smoothie King Two-Week Weight Loss Acai Berry Cleanse & Flus

Options
So I bought these pills today and was wondering has anyone used these? What's doing a cleanse and flush like?
does it really help with weight loss?
I'm using the pills ONLY for my colon to help the movement flow HAHAHAHA but yea....

here's the link to it:

http://www.smoothieking.com/health/acai-berry.php

Replies

• ldybugg
    ldybugg Posts: 134
    Options
    I have no clue but just have to say I love your ticker!!!!! Meatwad! Frylock! and Shake! What about Carl? hehe
  • jaysp87
    jaysp87 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'd like to hear more about this too...
  • crimsonrosepetal
    Options
    I have used the Jillian Michaels detox pills before and those work quite well. I can't say you will necessarily feel it working, but when you finish, you may feel like you don't crave bad food. And if and when you do eat it, you don't eat as much or want to finish it. That's been my experience. Hope that helps. :)
  • chelledmal
    chelledmal Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I've not heard of these before. I do know though that doing a colon cleanse is good for you if you don't do it a lot and you're not pregnant or breastfeeding. You'll be surprised how much you have stored up in your bowels. Some things like corn and lettuce can get caught, so beware! You might find things you ate 2 weeks ago! It will definitely give you a boost on weight loss. Detoxing your body can be strenuous if you're not careful. Those toxins have to come out some how whether it be a pimple, headache, or diarrhea. But don't let that scare you...Good luck!
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have no clue but just have to say I love your ticker!!!!! Meatwad! Frylock! and Shake! What about Carl? hehe

hahaha thank you! Carl wasn't on the picture. Meatwad is my favorite!
  • susa_1976
    Options
    i used it several times and i love it. whenever i come back from holidays i use it to detox and it works great
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    There is nothing to detox or cleanse. Your body has the ability to do it on it's on.. it's part of the responsibility of the liver and kidneys. The only thing these things do is lighten your wallet.

For the most part, all the cleanses consist of is low calorie and low sodium foods. This will help reduce water retention which will build back up once you go off the cleanse.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821828-detoxes-and-cleanses