Progress Update! New Pic! (warning, some skin lol)

Options
kmcoulon
kmcoulon Posts: 70 Member
I woke up with a sudden urge to take a new progress pic. I told myself I wouldn't do it until 30lbs BUT 28 is enough lol!! I apologize in advance for not resizing the last photo to look like the others but I was WAY too excited when I saw it! Ill fix it tomorrow!!

SW: 213lbs - 1/27
190.jpg

193lbs - 3/15
203.jpg

185ish - 4/1
17e6fe38.jpg

Replies

• kmcoulon
    Options
    Hahahahah I just noticed the goofy smile on my face in the last one. I am a happy girl!!!
  • blackdragonclare
    Options
    well done you look great
  • kpak73
    kpak73 Posts: 6
    Options
    Great job! You're doing fine!
  • GodMikey
    GodMikey Posts: 2
    Options
    You looked so pretty before, but your confidence and that smile just makes you glow with radient beauty! keep it up! :)
  • kmcoulon
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I honestly dont know how I got along before I discovered MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend!!!!
  • maaalloryy
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the good work! :)
  • nigelonline
    nigelonline Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done for losing the weight... you just need to clear the rest of the clutter now! :-)
  • Julezebub
    Julezebub Posts: 106
    Options
    You've done great work! Those abs are really starting to show! .....Now tidy your room hahaha! ;P
  • kmcoulon
    Options
    Hahahahahah I know!!! I'll "clean" that with Photoshop tomorrow, I was just too excited and HAD to post!!!!
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Good going, you can reallly see a difference, you should be so proud of yourself, keep up the good work, fab xx
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    looking hot! huge difference!!!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hahahahah I just noticed the goofy smile on my face in the last one. I am a happy girl!!!
    Don't worry, we weren't looking at the smile!~ Hahahaha! You bod looks great! Good work! And you don't have a goofy smile, you have a beautiful face too!!! The last pic looked the best! Such a look of peace and contentment!:wink:
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    You look great !! Keep up the hard work ;}
  • tinkerbell1964
    Options
    You've done great work! Those abs are really starting to show! .....Now tidy your room hahaha! ;P

LOL damn some one beat me too it , well done young lady your bedroom maybe not so fit , but you're looking damn fine , keep it up , awesome job !!!
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    1. That's pretty excellent progress! Keep going!

2. You own an iPad, I see...!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!

PS: I have a thong that totes matches your bra!
  • kmcoulon
    Options
    Mmhmm I have one that matches too! MFP will never see it tho! LOL!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. I want a stomach and abs like yours! :smile:
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that in the pics she looses weight and her room gets more messy! Hmmm maybe theres a connection here HAHAHA! You look awesome hun! Well done :-) Wave bye bye to those muffins! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!