baby weight!

Options
hey everybody

i had a baby girlie almost 7 weeks ago and have 20lbs left to lose to be my pre pregnancy weight!

just posting to say hi and would love to meet other ppl with similar goals to help spur me on xxx

Replies

• Sden1231
    Sden1231 Posts: 61
    Options
    Hello! I had my baby 13 weeks ago. I've already lost that baby weight, and now I'm trying to lose the baby weight from my first daughter lol.
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I'm trying to lose baby weight, too. My sons are 15 and 11...years old. lol
  • avoisinet
    avoisinet Posts: 14
    Options
    I have a 4 year old and a 20 month old. After my first I lost the weight and was at pre-pregnancy weight about 6 weeks after he was born. With my second, not quite the same result. I actually am 10 lbs heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight and I could not loose it. Now I have lost 4lbs by joining MFP and doing Insanity. Good luck and I hope you get the results your looking for.
  • Hikaroo
    Hikaroo Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm still fighting the baby weight.
    I had my daughter late in January.
    I still don't know how my weight creeped up so much, I watched what I ate, and stayed -very- active throughout the pregnancy.
    Either way, I've lost almost half of the weight I put on, just trucking along and pushing myself now. :3

Edit: I should clarify, lost half of the baby weight, but still have other weight to lose as well... haha
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 4 months ago and still have about 6 pounds left to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight then I have 10 pounds more to go. My goal was to get the 41 pounds I gained off in 5 months but I think I will probably miss that mark by a pound or two. Oh well. Just gotta keep pushing forward. :wink: Good luck everyone!